Mark your calendars for September 28 - October 1, 2023.
A few important notes:
- This trip is a Plus One trip - each individual must be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone (parent/caretaker, adult sibling, staff, etc). Your chaperone will be responsible for organizing travel, transportation, hotel booking, most activities while on the trip, oversight, etc. This trip will look more like a joint vacation with your WS family. There will be no exceptions for unaccompanied travelers.
- So block your calendars, save your money, ask for Disney gift cards for your birthday and holidays... we can't wait to make this happen with you!
- Click here to view the information session held in February (please note, some information has changed.)
- Click here to view the information session from June 29, 2023.
- Click here to view the final Q&A session from September 19, 2023,
Remember to check this page regularly for the most updated information!
Registration for the Adventure Seekers Orlando Trip is $50 per person. This registration fee includes:
- Opening Night Ice Cream Social
When: Thursday, 9/28/23, 8:00-9:30pm EST
Where: Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando
What: ice cream, meet & greet activities
- Closing Night Party & Social
When: Saturday, September 30th, 7:30-10:00pm EST
Where: Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando
What: party snacks, dance party, DJ, cash bar
- Access to reserved area for trip participants at the hotel
- Name badge
- Trip support (before and during trip)
Both the Adventure Seeker PLUS their adult chaperone MUST register for the trip. If additional family members are joining you on the trip and would like to participate in our group activities on opening and closing night, they must also register.
Your hotel reservation is separate from this trip reservation. You MUST reserve your hotel room AND complete this trip registration to participate in our group activities.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Registration closed on September 11, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We're using a new registration system for this trip! Please read the information below prior to registration:
- The first time you click the registration button below, you'll be asked to create an account. Best practice will be for the adult chaperone to create the adult, then add the Adventure Seeker to the account.
- After you've added everyone you want to register, then you will begin the registration process. Be sure to complete the entire registration process. You'll receive a confirmation email when registration is complete.
- Payment will be made during the registration process. There will be no separate payment step after registration, as there has been in the past.
- If you need to make changes to your registration, you'll be able to log into your account and make those changes until September 10, 2023.
For any registration questions, email AdventureSeekers@williams-syndrome.org.
Where We'll Be Staying
Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando - Disney Springs® Area
2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
IMPORTANT ROOM UPDATE: All rooms in our room blocks are full - but don't worry! You can still book a room to join us directly on the Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando - Disney Springs Area website.
At Drury Hotels, they know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, their generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
- Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–10 a.m. daily.
- Free 5:30 Kickback® - Join us from 5:30–7:30 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm. Check-out time: 11:00 am.
- A valid payment card is due at the time of booking an individual reservation. This credit card will be charged if the reservation is not canceled by 12:00 pm the day before arrival.
What We'll Be Doing
This trip is designed to allow you to make it exactly what you'll want! We'll have an opening night Meet & Greet Mixer Thursday night, and a closing night Dessert & Dance Party - but all the time in between is up to you!
As the trip gets closer, we'll share more information how you can partner with other families who may want to do the same activities as you.
Looking for ideas on what to do in Orlando? Check out this fun idea sheet!
We're able to offer discount tickets to Walt Disney World theme parks, Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life, and Universal Studios. Click the links below for discount tickets.
Adventure Seekers Orlando T-shirts
Attention all Adventure Seekers! Our friends at Outshine Labels designed a super fun t-shirt - in a wide variety of colors - just for us! We're excited about this year's trip to Orlando, Florida, and can't wait to see as many of you as we can! Grab a T-Shirt (or two) so we stand out in the crowd looking our best and spreading awareness for Williams syndrome. Your t-shirts will be shipped directly to you, so be sure to order early enough to bring them with you!
• Heather Blend — 100% combed and ring-spun cotton and polyester (*except Light Blue, which is 100% cotton)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
Orlando Trip FAQs
For more details on the trip, visit the FAQs below.