This year, we're dealing you the winning hand. Make a meaningful impact this Valentine's Day by spreading awareness of Williams syndrome through personalized valentines. You hold the cards: follow the link to our free template on Canva, place your photos, and print.
Happy Valentine's Day from the WSA!
Follow the steps below for more information on creating your customized cards. For a step-by-step detailed explanation, please see the how-to guide .pdf at the bottom of this page.
- Scan the QR code or click on the customize your valentine button to get to the template.
- The links will take you to the Canva template. If you don't already have an account, it will prompt you to set one up.
- Canva is FREE to use for this design. You don't need to pay for the pro version to design your cards.
- The template has 6 cards per 11" x 8.5" sheet.
- Use the same photo for each card or different pictures for each card!
- You can save your template and continue editing at any time.
- Print at home, at a local print shop, or at your favorite online print shop like Canva, Staples, FedEx Printing, VistaPrint, Avery, etc., etc. - there are many options!
- Want to print on sticky labels? We sized the template to Avery Label Template: 5164.
- After your cards have been printed, sign your name in the white space provided at the bottom of each card, but only if you want to!
- Have fun!